- The Stepmom’s SecretPosted 3 years ago
- Affordable Blended Family StaycationPosted 3 years ago
- Enter to Win Blended Family BooksPosted 4 years ago
- Something Good to EatPosted 4 years ago
- Summer Fitness: That Extra PushPosted 4 years ago
- Cultivate Creativity: Kids Making PicturesPosted 4 years ago
- How to Diminish Competitiveness Between Blended Family KidsPosted 4 years ago
- A Belated Mother’s Day ThoughtPosted 4 years ago
Giveaway: Cute Kids Clothing
We died a little inside when we saw Petite Lemon’s adorable custom t’s. And it wasn’t just us: our girls could not wait to get them on. These “Double Trouble” sister t-shirts are a great way to show togetherness when kids in a blended family are tightly bonded. Cali and Halle are just a few months apart in age, and have had so many shared experiences in their short little lives that they embrace the opportunity to express their love. Even though we typically aren’t a “matchy-matchy” family, we couldn’t resist these t’s.
We all know that children are naturally competitive, which begs the question “Whose name comes first on the shirts?” We were incredible impressed by Petite Lemon’s good sense in sending one shirt that reads “Cali & Halle” and another that reads “Halle & Cali” so that each girl gets to have her name appear first on their own shirt. Smart! #smartsmartsmart
Would you be interested in having cute kid clothing like a set of shirts for your kids? Or one of the other items Petite Lemon offers (from cute kid clothes to posters and stationary)? Here are two things to know: (1) Petite Lemon is offering a $50 gift certificate which you can enter to win today, AND (2) they have also offered Big Blended Family readers a discount code which expires June 30th. Get 15% off of clothing and decor by using the code BBF15 upon checkout.
There are plenty of sweet customizable options to choose from if “Double Trouble” doesn’t suit you. Take a look at their Big Sister tshirt collection, Big Brother tshirt collection and personalized growth charts.