- Planning a Balanced Diet for Your Entire Family – Make Each Meal CountPosted 4 days ago
- How to Learn About Your New ChildrenPosted 2 weeks ago
- Changes to Make Before You MarryPosted 3 months ago
- The Stepmom’s SecretPosted 8 months ago
- Affordable Blended Family StaycationPosted 3 years ago
Fitness Tips for Busy Blended Family Moms
School is out and our schedule changes week to week and even day to day. It’s fair to say summer takes me totally off my regular schedule. There’s a part of me that loves that, but it’s harder to carve out my workout schedule and control my diet. I get more time with the kids–both mine and Todd’s–and I find that most of my time is spent doing fun stuff as a family. Sometimes it’s hard to know where I’ll be at meal time, due to the various activities with the kids; or when I’ll go to the gym. Also, it’s not just about my personal fitness. Nurturing a healthy lifestyle for all of our kids is a priority in our family.