- Planning a Balanced Diet for Your Entire Family – Make Each Meal CountPosted 3 days ago
- How to Learn About Your New ChildrenPosted 2 weeks ago
- Changes to Make Before You MarryPosted 3 months ago
- The Stepmom’s SecretPosted 8 months ago
- Affordable Blended Family StaycationPosted 3 years ago
Affordable Blended Family Staycation
Earlier this year as we were planning our summer, we decided to use one of our vacation weeks for a staycation in July. There are benefits to staying local, both financial and relational. With time-sharing agreements in place with both of our exes, it’s rare that Todd and I have all four kids with us for a full week at a time. The kids love being together for extended periods, and being a blended family at home is the warmest, loveliest way to be together. Plus, we saved quite a bit of cash without sacrificing fun.
To read all about it, go to Dimespring.com.